Thursday, December 8, 2011

Starting fresh...

So, for about 2 years now I have been debating this whole blogging thing. Gotta give credit where credit is due so the idea was actually sparked by my former MIL. She sent me a blog of one of her daughters friends and was like "You are really creative you should do something like this. Then we can keep up with the kids" I thought to myself "Bleh... who wants to read about MY life?" However, the idea was again brought up by one of the hubby's family members about 6 months later. Since my cake business took off so well in Korea I was "made" (hubby's idea) to open up a Facebook business site. But while I like to make cakes, I don't like to make them in the abundance that I have here!!!  Any who, this family member said "You should really blog about your techniques and how you make these neat cakes" But then again, I don't really have any "techniques" so to say... I just think up and idea and go with it.. Sometimes it doesn't always turn out well! Thank goodness my family is pretty understanding and they eat my mistakes without commenting on them much :) However, it wasn't until recently when I started making these crazy outrageous (mostly bacon and/or alcoholic involved) creations that I get so many requests for the recipes and/or instructions on how I did it, that I decided to go on with this blog thingy... So, part of this will be via the first request... Milestones of the kids... And the other half (okay probably more like 3/4's) will be about my creations in and out of the kitchen :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment