Saturday, January 12, 2013

Handprint/Footprint Calendars

Cover of the calendar

I decided to make handprint/footprint calendars with the boys... I probably bit off more than I wanted to BUT the end result is adorable!! SO I guess it was worth all the time and mess :)


Jan has a handprint snowflake


February has a handprint heart

March has a handprint 4 leaf clover and leprechaun

April had a handprint world, umbrella, rabbit, and a footprint carrot
(Jamison got a little carried away with his handprint world so we had to squeeze the others in)

May has a handprint flowerpot and a footprint butterfly.

June had a footprint boat, a handprint rainbow, and a handprint and footprint fish.
  
July has a footprint rocket ship and a handprint eagle and flag.
August has a handprint sun and crab.

September has a handprint tree, school bus, and box of crayons.

October has a footprint witch and handprint spiders and pumpkins.

November has a hand & footprint turkey and a handprint Indian.

December has a handprint Christmas tree and a footprint manger with baby Jesus.

This was a 13 month calendar so we made an extra January with footprint snowmen.

I did one for each of the boys and I put a different poem on the backs of the calendar. One poem talks about missing mommy so I thought that was appropriate to send to mommy downrange and then Jamison's calendar just has a poem about dirty handprints since I'm not missing him LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment