Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sock Monkey Birthday Party


Welp, I know this was last year but better late than never right! I've been a horrible person not keeping up with  this but I'm going to try better this year! Here are a few posts to highlight last year :) 

 
Makayla turned 8 and requested a sock monkey birthday party... As I call her my monkey she is now obsessed with monkeys :)
  
Here's the birthday girl with her cake :) And here are some of the party essentials we used.
Monkey juice and monkey water bottles
 
I used mason jars to make favors for the adults that came to the party.. These had peanut butter brownie mix in them. And then we dolled them up to be "monkeyish"



We had the candy bar with themed boxes and monkey cookies for the kids to take home as party favors.


 Can't have a birthday party without cake or cupcakes!!! And here are some of our other "monkey" foods

F







For crafts we make sock monkey puppets out of paper bags and monkey faces :)
An awesomely, adorable birthday party!!!
Happy birthday Monkey Moo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment